A Hotel in the Margaret River Region
Easily one of the best meals we’ve had. Ever. Anywhere. A Margaret River must.
The Robb Report
Cape Lodge – Margaret River Region
- Cape Lodge sitting on its own vineyard within 40 acres of manicured parkland and gardens is a romantic and relaxed retreat for those seeking an intimate escape from city life in the beautiful Margaret River Wine region.Described as one of Australia’s finest new generation gourmet establishments the food at Cape Lodge is consistently ranked in the World’s Best and the restaurant boasts a 14,000 bottle wine cellar and daily changing menu featuring fresh regional produce.Positioned in the epicentre of the viticulture region of Margaret River and only minutes to 160 kilometres of pristine beaches and coastal trails, Cape Lodge is likened to staying at a private country estate and attracts those who are seeking a stylish and sophisticated retreat.Designed for couples, Cape Lodge has 22 romantically secluded rooms and suites spread privately throughout the estate and has its own seven-acre vineyard producing the finest Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz exclusively for guests of the hotel.• Voted in Condé Nast Traveller’s Gold List – 2011 & 2012• Intimate Private Boutique Hotel – 22 Rooms & Suites
• Five Bedroom Private Residence on its own 3 acres also available
• Award Winning Restaurant – Fresh Local Produce – Daily Changing Menu
• Located in the heart of the Margaret River’s Premier Vineyards
• Only minutes to 160km of pristine beaches and coastal trails
• Wine and Gourmet Eco Tours Available
• Winery Restaurants, Art Galleries, Karri Forests and Limestone Caves
• Golf Courses, Horse Riding, Surfing Lessons, Whale Watching, Abseiling
Images of Cape Lodge in the Margaret River Region of Australia
To find out more about Cape Lodge , Margaret River please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or fill in the form below and we will be in touch.