Sal Salis – A Hotel on the Ningaloo Reef
I discovered my hammock strung outside my tent and, more important, I discovered that if I lay in it long enough, I could watch whales blowing and curling out on the ink-blue horizon.
Max Anderson, The Sunday Times
Sal Salis – A hotel on the Ningaloo Reef
- Hidden amongst the dunes overlooking a magnificent stretch of pristine coastline, Sal Salis, a hotel on the Ningaloo Reef in Australia is the perfect place from which to experience the Ningaloo Coast in a way that is utterly in tune with the environment.Each year the marine spectacle of the reef is enhanced by the arrival of the world’s largest fish, the whale shark, on its migration northwards to Asia. The 9 tented camp, designed on strict environmental principles, is styled on Wild Bush Luxury lines that expose guests to the surrounding environment, while also delivering key luxury standards: a supremely comfortable bed; an en-suite bathroom; and outstanding food and wine.The coastal dunes and gorges in the Cape Range National Park provide a prolific terrestrial wildlife experience with Red Kangaroo, Euros and emus seen in and around the camp. Our Sal Salis guides deliver an extraordinary insight to one of Australia’s best kept natural secrets – the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef.
- Tariff is inclusive of accommodation, all meals, beverages, use of snorkel gear and daily scheduled activities which may include guided snorkel, kayak snorkel and gorge walks
- 9 wilderness tents with eco-friendly en-suite
- Small group guided activities with our knowledgeable field guides
- Dining is a hosted experience with all guests dining together accompanied by lodge manager or field guides
- Whale sharks migrate April – August, Humpback whales migrate July – December
- 1.5 hour drive from Exmouth airport, daily flights with SkyWest or thrice weekly with Qantas from Perth
- Minimum two night stay
- Seasonal closure from mid-January until mid-March
- Suitable for children 5+
Sal Salis, Ningaloo Reef Australia Image Collection
To book your stay at Sal Salis, a hotel on the Ningaloo Reef in Australia please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or fill in the form below and we will be in touch.