Longitude 131 – Uluru
Once the beaming red hue of Uluru browns and darkens as the sun sets on Australia’s spiritual centre, most visitors begin to depart, leaving the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to its Aboriginal custodians. But for those who stay at Longitude 131° – a fivestar tented eco-camp with just 15 luxury tents, a stone’s throw from the sandstone monolith – the evening comes alive with the sound of a didgeridoo as the stars twinkle in the skies above.
Food and Travel Magazine (UK)
Longitude 131 – The best place to stay in Uluru
- Longitude 131° offers immersion in the Australian outback in the purest sense.Explore the World Heritage listed wilderness of Uluru-Kata Tjuta and encounter an expansive living cultural landscape, rich in history. Whether you spend your time learning of the ancient cultures of the traditional custodians, or exploring the stunning flora and fauna with expert guides, this irresistible land will make your senses come alive.Elevated ‘tents’ on rust-red dunes, offer the illusion of camping amid unfettered luxury with high canopy ceilings and one entirely glass wall providing unparalleled private vistas of fabled outback icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock). Guests ‘own’ their exclusive view.Relax in the Dune House and savour world class cuisine celebrating a fusion of modern and indigenous flavours. Dine under the stars at Table 131°, listen to the sounds of the desert and be mesmerised by the movement and songs of an ancient culture by firelight.The feeling that ‘I can have almost anything I desire’, is balanced, refreshingly, with a complete absence of ostentation. Timeless and enriching, Longitude 131° promises an unforgettable encounter with this spirited land.
Tariff is inclusive of:
- Only 15 tents, catering to a select number of guests
- Private views of Uluru from luxury, elevated pavilions
- Generously inclusive tariff including all dining, open bar with premium wines and spirits and in-suite bar
- Intimate touring program within Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park
- Table 131° outdoor dining experience
- Return airport transfers included
- Minimum two night stay
- Children 10 years and over welcome
Images of Longitude 131 , Uluru
To book your stay at Longitude 131 , the best place to stay in Uluru,please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or fill in the form below and we will be in touch.