One&Only Wolgan Valley
What can we say? Beautiful, and brainy, too — the world’s first carbonzero resort, which loses nothing to hairshirtery and gains everything in a real and profound engagement with its environment. And did we mention the staff? Going above and beyond the call of duty, they’re a great team full of personality and passion for their secret inland island.
Cate Blanchett & Andrew Upton
Mr and Mrs Smith review
Australia Luxury Hotels – Emirates Wolgan Valley
- Carefully sited between two National Parks and spread out at the foot of towering cliffs, Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve. The resort itself occupies just two per cent of the total land area of 4,000 acres and features 40 individual suites, each having its own indoor/outdoor swimming pool. The main homestead offers distinctive dining, luxury facilities and stand-alone Timeless Spa.The property borders the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage region, less than 3 hours by road from Sydney.Heralding a new era of conservation based luxury in Australia, the carbon-neutral resort actively protects its surrounding habitat and indigenous wildlife species while delivering the first-class standards and quality expected in luxury resorts.
The seclusion of Wolgan Valley creates a natural sanctuary where guests can relax and explore in unsurpassed luxurious comfort. This is the quintessential luxury Australian bush experience – a unique blend of wildlife, dramatic natural beauty, conservation and heritage in a spectacular Australian bush setting.
• Accessible from Sydney – private transfers by road or helicopter can be arranged with accommodation
• Family friendly – recommended for children eight years and over
• 36 one bedroom Heritage suites, 3 two bedroom Wollemi Suites and 1 three bedroom Wolgan Suite
• The stand alone Timeless Spa features six double treatment rooms
• A range of included activities are available – Four wheel drive wildlife tours, horse riding, mountain bike tours, guided bush walks and heritage tours
Inclusive tariff – daily rate includes:
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Selected wines and beer with meals
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- Two on-site nature based activities per person
Emirates Wolgan Valley – Image Collection
To make your luxury Australia hotel booking at Emirates Wolgan Valley please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or fill in the form below and we will be in touch.