Book Your Stay at qualia Hamilton Island
This utopia sits in sublime isolation on the northernmost tip of Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays, overlooking the Coral Sea.
Conde Nast Traveller
Book Your Stay at qualia on Hamilton Island
- qualia (pronounced kwah-lee-ah), meaning “a collection of deeper sensory experiences.”qualia is a unique Australian expression of world-class luxury, situated on the secluded northern-most tip of Hamilton Island, surrounded by the unsurpassed beauty of the Great Barrier Reef.
It’s a truly special place where everything has been meticulously considered to relax the mind yet completely spoil the senses.
qualia’s sun-drenched northern aspect provides the ideal location to appreciate the passing beauty of each day, with 60 private pavilions nestled amongst tropical landscaped gardens. The Leeward Pavilions have a large sundeck and tropical landscape and Coral Sea views. The Windward Pavilions feature their own sundeck and private plunge pool with expansive Coral Sea views. Or, for the ultimate in privacy the one and only Beach House is a secluded pavilion with private lap pool and separate guest pavilion, offering uninterrupted Coral Sea and Whitsunday Island views. All pavilions feature a minibar, wireless internet access and movies on demand.
- Located on Hamilton Island, one of 74 Whitsunday Islands situated just off the Queensland coast of Australia
- Access is easy with daily direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns
- Facilities include two serene pools, a gymnasium, a library, boutique, two bars and restaurants and Spa qualia which offers a range of authentically Australian spa treatments designed to rebalance the synergy between mind and body
- Complimentary drop-offs to one of the many nearby secluded beaches can be arranged for qualia guests upon request
- Guests have easy access to explore the nearby wonders of world-famous Whitehaven Beach or the spectacular Great Barrier Reef
Images of qualia
Make your booking at qualia
To book your stay at qualia on Hamilton Island on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or fill in the form below and we will be in touch.