Villa Turtle Point – Luxury in Antigua
Introducing Turtle Point, A Luxury Villa in Antigua
- Turtle Point is a luxury villa located at Nonsuch Bay, Antigua and situated a 40 minute drive from R.C. Bird airport and Airport transfers can be arranged for you at an additional cost.This luxurious residence is set in the exclusive Nonsuch Bay Resort, located on the South Eastern corner of Antigua. A truly exceptional four bedroom villa which offers the ultimate in luxury living is situated on a total plot of 0.6 acres. The building itself was completed in 2011 and comprises a 3,900 sq ft interior alongside a 2950 sq ft deck.The interior has been impressively designed down to the smallest detail, including Villeroy & Boch and Dornbracht plumbing in the 4 bathrooms and 2 powder rooms and a gorgeous open plan Poggenpohl gourmet kitchen complete with Leibherr appliances. The entire villas floors and walls are adorned in Italian marble perfectly enhancing the sumptuous surroundings. Additionally the property includes a laundry/utility room and a covered garage. However, the focal point of this villa has to be its truly spectacular infinity edge swimming pool, with breathtaking views across the bay.
This has been described as one of Antigua’s finest properties. It has recently been built to the very highest standard and has the most stunning panoramic views across Nonsuch bay. It boasts a private infinity swimming pool, four beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms with high specification facilities, stunning terraces, a modern fully-equipped Poggenpohl kitchen, bbq, air conditioning and lovely landscaped gardens. Designed to take in one of the most beautiful locations on the island, the villa is unique with its glass terraces and floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors throughout the property. Its use of light and space makes it a simply breathtaking environment. It also has access to the secluded beach and sailing club at Nonsuch bay, and full facilities of the resort including twenty four hour on-site security. It is fully serviced with a private cleaner and caretaker on hand to support all your requests and ensure you have a very special and memorable holiday.
- 1 Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom (which can convert into a TWIN)
- 1 Double/Twin bedroom with 2 Queen sized beds and en-suite bathrooms
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 small portable beds suitable for children
- Spacious living room with panoramic views out to Nonsuch Bay
- Modern kitchen and dining area
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- PC and high speed internet access with Wi-Fi
Turtle Point Image Collection
Property Rates 2016
|16 May 16||07 Nov 16||MID||£6,450|
|07 Nov 16||19 Dec 16||HIGH||£7,653|
|19 Dec 16||02 Jan 17||PEAK||£9,640|
- The above rates include maid service 6 days a week, a housekeeper to cook meals (breakfast and either lunch or dinner 6 days out of 7 days), a pool man/gardener and includes all utilities.
Food and drinks are NOT included in the rental fee.
Security Deposit is required.
Rates for less than 7 night stay are available upon request.
To book your time at Turtle Point in Antigua please call Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Or try Skype at popedavid13.