Luxury Rental – Villa El Boura – Marrakech
Rent your luxury villa near Marrakech
This luxury Moroccan villa is situated just outside (4 miles southwest of) Marrakech within 1 hectare of land and has a living area of over 700 sq.m. It boasts a spacious garden full of olive trees, a large private pool and has a beautiful view of the Atlas Mountains. You are just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Marrakech where 2 of the best golf courses can be found, with several more courses being planned in the area.
- 2 Master bedrooms (en-suite)
- 4 further double bedrooms (en-suite)
- 1 bedroom (en suite) with bunk beds for children
- TV room
- Sitting area
- Dining area
- Large central atrium with retractable roof
- Terraces and outside covered areas
- Large overflow Swimming pool with shower and WC
- Fully Air-conditioned
- PC & Internet
- On entering through the large double doors you will see the spacious atrium which has a retractable roof and large wood fireplace. There is central seating and from here you can access the TV room, a sitting/dining room and the kitchen.
First Floor – sleeps 8
- There are two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms which have a separate shower and bath. There is also a children’s room upstairs which is furnished with 2 bunk beds (which can sleep 4 children) this room has an en-suite bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor – sleeps 8
- Outside there are 4 further bedrooms, 2 of which can be made up as either double or twin rooms and 2 of which are double rooms.These all have en-suite bathrooms and are furnished ina traditional Moroccan style. Each has patio windows looking out on the courtyard as well as a separate outside entrance for privacy.
- El Boura is located close to Marrakech on the Amizmiz road, enjoying the calm and tranquillity of the country but only a 5 minute taxi ride from the bustle of town and with wonderful views of the Atlas Mountains. Marrakech is known as the Red City or Al Hamra, and is the second largest city of Morocco.It is a country steeped in history and traditional culture, blessed with some spectacular landscapes. Behind its twelve kilometres of red ochre walls, Marrakech has a thousand-year-old history.Its mosques, fountains, palaces and legendary Djemaa-el-Fna square make it an exclusive cultural destination. Enjoy a traditional dish on a restaurant patio, pamper yourself in one of the city’s many hammams, spend an unforgettable night in one of its trendy nightclubs or take an excursion to the mountains or the desert.Popular day excursions from Marrakech include visiting the desert city of Ouarzazate, which is renowned for its Taourirt Casbah and traditional Quazguita carpets. From Imlil, also nearby, travellers can ride a mule to the Aremd hamlet to view Morocco’s highest mountain peak, Toubkal. The coastal town of Safi is another enticing possibility, with a magnificent medina, old fort and beautiful beach.
Property Rates 2015
|7 May 16||3 Sept 16||MID||£5,910|
|4 Sept 16||29 Oct 16||HIGH||£6,950|
|30 Oct 16||26 Nov 16||MID||£5,910|
|27 Nov 16||17 Dec 15||HIGH||£6.950|
|18 Dec 16||07 Jan 17||PEAK||£7,260|
- The above rates include maid service 6 days a week, a housekeeper to cook meals (breakfast and either lunch or dinner 6 days out of 7 days), a pool man/gardener and includes all utilities.
Food and drinks are NOT included in the rental fee.
Security Deposit is required.
If you would like to rent this luxury villa near Marrakech, please call us on 01926 658797 or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.