Villa El Goute – Rent in Marrakech
Rent a Villa in Marrakech
This Moroccan villa for rent is situated in the countryside within 7½ acres of land and has a living area of 450 sq.m. This traditional Moorish style property is found about 10 miles south of Marrakech. It boasts a spacious garden, private pool and has a beautiful view of the Atlas Mountains. You are just a 10 minute drive from the Amanjena Hotel and four of the best golf courses in the area.
On entering the villa you will be met by the large atrium and, as the property is laid out on one level, you will find all of the rooms lead off from this central point. There is also access to a small enclosed garden from the Atrium.
There is a choice of two sitting areas where you can relax and unwind; the Moroccan sitting room and also a Western style sitting room, along with a formal dining room which can seat up to 8 adults.
- 4 double bedrooms (en-suite)
- ½ bedroom with bunk beds for children
- Moroccan living area
- Western style sitting room and dining room
- Large central atrium
- PC with internet access
- Private dining and sitting terraces
- Private hammam
- Swimming pool and patio
Main Level – sleeps 8
- There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin/double bedrooms all with Moroccan style en -suite bathrooms. Leading from one of the double bedrooms is another ½ bedroom with a bunk bed that would sleep an additional 2 children.
- El Goute is located just a little south of Marrakech, in perfect reach of the Atlas Mountains. Marrakech is known as the Red City or Al Hamra and is the second largest city of Morocco. It is a country steeped in history and traditional culture, blessed with some spectacular landscapes. Behind its twelve kilometres of red ochre walls, Marrakech has a thousand-year-old history. Its mosques, fountains, palaces and legendary Djemaa-el-Fna square make it an envied cultural destination. Enjoy a traditional dish on a restaurant patio, pamper yourself in one of the city’s many hammams, spend an unforgettable night in one of the trendy nightclubs or take an excursion to the mountains or the desert.Popular day excursions from Marrakech include visiting the desert city of Ouarzazate, renowned for its Taourirt Casbah and traditional Quazguita carpets. From Imlil, also nearby, travellers can ride a mule to the Aremd hamlet to view Morocco’s highest mountain peak, Toubkal.
Marrakech Villa Rental Image Collection
Property Rates 2015
|30 May 17||12 Sept 17||MID||£3,600|
|12 Sept 17||31 Oct 17||HIGH||£4,500|
|31 Oct 17||28 Nov 17||MID||£3,600|
|28 Nov 17||19 Dec 17||HIGH||£4,500|
|19 Dec 17||02 Jan 18||PEAK||£5,450|
- The above rates include maid service 6 days a week, a housekeeper to cook meals (breakfast and either lunch or dinner 6 days out of 7 days), a pool man/gardener and includes all utilities.
Food and drinks are not included in the rental fee.
Security Deposit is required.
Rates for less than 7 night stay are available upon request.
For further information on this luxury villa rental in Marrakech please call us on 01926 658797 or complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch.