Villa San Giovanni – Istria
This beautiful Croatian villa is situated in northern Istria. The eastern coastline of the Adriatic Sea is certainly one of the most beautiful and unspoiled in Europe and is enhanced by more than a 1000 islands.
It is often said that Istria is very similar to Tuscany and it is true. Picturesque villages with old stone houses and cobbled streets, tiny shops and attractive restaurants, and a church with spire or tower, cling to the top of the steep hills with stunning views across fields and woods to the next hill-top village in the distance.
The difference lies in the clear blue waters of the beautiful Adriatic Sea which is never far away and, along its coast, more than two thousand years of history unfold. The ancient town of Pula, with its astonishingly-preserved Roman amphitheatre, and the medieval, Byzantine and Venetian monuments of Porec and other small towns, reveal the thriving communities that have lived along these shores since pre-Roman times.
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 master bedrooms (with en-suite bathrooms)
- 3 twin bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
- Living and dining areas with 4 meter high ceilings and spectacular views
- Separate sitting area with open log fire
- Modern kitchen
- PC and hi-speed wireless internet connection
- Outside dining terraces with gas barbeque
- Heated swimming pool with outside shower