Book your seat for a Football Tour and the Olympics in Rio
Don’t follow the torch; follow the fun and the buzz. Usian Bolt is all in…running for Jamaica, defending both his Olympic 100m and 200m titles as well as the 4x100m relay title, after his recent injury scare. With the Rio Olympics only days away, travel to South America will definitely become more popular. So why not be ahead of the game and book your trip to visit the World Cup winning countries of Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil? This is an amazing experience to learn and discover the history of South American football but more importantly have the chance to take part in some local matches.
Highlights of the 10 day football tour around Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay include:
1. Visiting the football stadium home to the “Boca Juniors” in La Boca
2. Visiting the Club Atlético River Plate Stadium, home of the Boca Junior’s rival team. The biggest stadium in Argentina.
3. Enjoy a day of leisure in the Uruguayan capital Montevideo and go for a walk/ bike ride on the beautiful “rambla”, the river-front road.
4. Exploring the Flamengo Football Club, the most famous team in Rio de Janeiro, and its museum.
5. Getting involved in a Bohemian night in Rio at the Rio Scenarium nightclub.
Ready , Set , Go call 01926 658797 to book your seat on our football World Champions tour of South America today and get off to a flying start.