Barossa Wine Tours
Embark on one of our private Barossa wine tours by bike and see some of the Barossa Valley’s oldest vineyards and highest lookouts with your experienced guide. Visit small boutique producers for wine tastings and enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch. Stay at The Louise located on a gentle hill with sweeping vistas across thousands of acres of verdant vineyards. We recommend dinning at Appellation your hotel’s restaurant, one of Australia’s finest dining destinations.
Duration: 4 days
– Explore the oldest vineyards of the Barossa Valley
– Visit small boutique producers for wine tastings
Barossa Wine Tours by bike – Suggested Itinerary
Day 1 – Adelaide – Barossa Valley
- On arrival into Adelaide, collect your rental vehicle and begin your drive north to the Barossa Valley, one of Australia’s most famous wine regions. Check in to your idyllic gourmet retreat, collect your bicycle and other riding gear, and embark on a private guided afternoon cycling tour of the region’s oldest vineyards. Enjoy the views from some of the highest lookouts in the Barossa Ranges before your descent into the valley for a tasting of local wine and cheese.
- Overnight: The Louise
- Day 2 – Barossa Valley
- Today, continue your private cycling tour of the Barossa Valley, visiting small boutique producers for wine tastings and a gourmet picnic lunch.
Overnight: The Louise
Meal Plan: B, L
- Day 3 – Barossa Valley
- Today is at leisure. Visit some more vineyards on your own take part in a local cooking class, savour some more of the rich local produce or simply relax at the hotel. This evening, why not take the opportunity to dine at the award-winning Appellation Restaurant in your boutique hotel.Overnight: The Louise
- Meal Plan: B
- Day 4 – Barossa Valley – Adelaide
- Return to Adelaide and why not add on a few days before your departure flight.