Arkaba Lodge South Australia
Arkaba Lodge South Australia offers some of Australia’s most spectacular outback scenery and is the obvious place to find luxury Flinders Ranges accommodation. Arkaba’s 60,000 acre private conservancy is home to a wondrous variety of bird and wildlife and a remarkable conservation story.Dating from the 1850s, Arkaba Homestead pays homage to a rich pastoral and exploration heritage in a style that is both rustically chic and utterly exclusive. With just five rooms the homestead is an oasis of comfort and style amidst a harsh and rugged landscape, where guests enjoy a taste of classic Australian country hospitality.
The Flinders Ranges is in a class of its own for taking in the sheer size and scale of Australia’s outback offering the chance to immerse oneself in 600 million years of geological history. Activities include bush walking, safari drives, wildlife viewing, learning about the rich history of the area.
Arkaba Lodge South Australia Accommodation
- Luxury homestead accommodation, all meals and beverages and daily scheduled activities
- Small group guided activities with expert and passionate field guides
- Dining is a hosted experience with all guests dining together accompanied by lodge manager or field guides
- 5 guest rooms all with en-suite, air conditioning and opening on to the homestead terrace
- 4.5 hours drive from Adelaide, 3 hours drive from the Clare Valley wine region, 1.5 hours from Port Augusta
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Suitable for children 8+
Arkaba Lodge South Australia Images
To find out more about Arkaba Lodge South Australia or any of our other Luxury Lodges in Australia please contact our Australia holiday expert Dave Pope on 01926 935747 or email email@example.com