Spicers Peak Lodge – Queensland
Located on 8000 acres, with breathtaking views of the World Heritage listed Main Range National Park, Spicers Peak Lodge is Queensland’s highest mountain lodge retreat. This architecturally stunning lodge offers ten luxurious suites and two Private Lodges (26 guests maximum), providing an intimate and relaxing accommodation experience in one of South East Queensland’s most beautiful wilderness areas.
- All meals and beverages, including its celebrated degustation dinner menu, are included at Spicers Peak Lodge where guests enjoy privacy, intimacy and very high levels of service. There is a range of experiences designed to give guests access to this strikingly beautiful part of the Australian wilderness including guided bushwalks, mountain biking adventures, local horse riding and wine tasting at the nearby Granite Belt wine region.
Offering a unique blend of luxury accommodation and fine dining, Spicers Peak Lodge is an intimate destination for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
- Multiple award-winning lodge and restaurant – 2010 Best Luxury Accommodation in Queensland
- 90 minutes drive from Brisbane and 2 hours from the Gold Coast
- Lodge facilities include an infinity edge swimming pool, outdoor spa, library with billiard table, bar, telescope deck, tennis court, and an extensive lounge and dining area with large stone fireplaces
- All inclusive experience with focus on great food and wine
- Purpose-built Spa Anise day spa with professional therapists and a wide range of luxurious treatments
- Peaceful and private retreat with the ability to book the entire property exclusively
- Professional guided one to four day bushwalks tailored to your fitness level and interests
- Optional private car or helicopter transfers
Spicer’s Peak Lodge Image Collection
The long two-storey lodge appears from the mist like a developing photograph. Blurred lines harden to a silhouette, then there it is, an improbable oasis on top of the world. If there were snowfields in Queensland, this is where you’d want your alpine chalet to be.
To book your stay at Spicer’s Peak Lodge please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org