Bamurru Plains Kakadu
Bamurru Plains Kakadu National Park
An utterly remote, stunningly crafted wilderness lodge, Bamurru Pains is African-style bush luxury. Built on stilts over the wetlands, Bamurru is state-of-the-art rustic with staff who can morph from Jeeves into Crocodile Dundee.
Bamurru Plains overview
- Located near Kakadu National Park, a profusion of birds and wildlife are on the doorstep of Bamurru Plains , a unique bush camp that exudes ‘Wild Bush Luxury’ and brings a touch of style to a remote and beautiful wilderness.Each of the 9 safari bungalows has been designed to expose guests to the sights and sounds of the bush. Our concept is simple – we focus on key comforts: a supremely comfortable bed; and exceptional food and wine. Lodge facilities include a swimming pool, outdoor deck and an indoor dining and bar area. Our guides and hosts provide an informal level of attention that is only possible in a small and exclusive camp.
It is the local knowledge and passion of the guides that brings the experience alive: included in the stay is air boating on the floodplains, guided walks and safari drives – local wildlife includes wallabies, wallaroos, dingos, crocodiles, wild pigs and buffalo.
• 9 fan-cooled safari bungalows with en-suite
• Small group guided activities with our knowledgeable field guides
• Dining is a hosted experience with all guests dining together accompanied by lodge manager or field guides
• 25 minute flight from Darwin by light aircraft or 3 hour drive from Darwin
• Minimum two night stay
• Seasonal closure from 1st December – 31st January
• Optional excursions: Arnhem Land, Kakadu NP, fishing, scenic flights
• Suitable for children 8+
- All meals, beverages from a select open bar
- Daily scheduled activities: airboating on the floodplains, 4WD safaris, guided walks, wildlife viewing, and a river cruise (seasonal)
Bamurru Plains Kakadu National Park images
To book you stay at Bamurru Plains Kakadu National Park please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org