Barrier Reef Luxury on Lizard Island Resort Australia
Lizard Island Resort Australia is really, seriously, died-and-gone-to-heaven fantastic. The scenery, the beach, the rooms, the food, the heat….Sunset Point Villas have the view, but it’s a clean, cool, Scandinavian styled Anchor Bay Suite you want.
Lizard Island Resort Australia
- Lizard Island, as featured recently by the BBC and David Attenborough is Australia’s northern-most island luxury beach resort on the Great Barrier Reef. It is truly secluded from the rest of the world. It is uniquely located right on the Great Barrier Reef, 240 kilometres north of Cairns, and has 24 powdery-white beaches, over 1000 hectares of national park, the Azure Spa and the bluest of clear blue ocean views from every angle.Lizard Island seduces with a multitude of reef and water activities. Sensational diving opportunities abound, including the famous Cod Hole or snorkel straight from the beach to experience coral gardens and brightly coloured tropical fish.Lizard Island has a stunning choice of private villas, suites, or the pavilion which are perfect for a luxury holiday or honeymoon in Australia.. In addition to the reef and water activities, secluded picnics on private beaches, superb dining in the open and expansive main lodge area and indulgent spa treatments complete the Lizard Island experience.
- Located on the Great Barrier Reef
- One of the world’s top ten luxury resorts
- 24 powdery white sand beaches
- World-renowned diving location
- All inclusive
- The quintessential active Great Barrier Reef experience
Lizard Island Resort Australia Images
To book your stay at Lizard Island Resort Australia, please contact Dave Pope our Australia expert on 01926 935747 or email him at email@example.com