Private Dining at Saffire Freycinet Tasmania
Very few resorts manage to get all the ingredients right when opening but we can assure you, Saffire Freycinet Tasmania has ticked all the right boxes. We were literally left speechless — and that takes some doing — as we feasted our eyes on the breath-taking vistas, indulged our senses in our gorgeous suite and in the spa, and devoured the food that made any thought of a diet ridiculous.
Bill Tikos, The Coolhunter online guru
Saffire Freycinet Tasmania
- Saffire Freycinet Tasmania is Australia’s new luxury coastal sanctuary on Tasmania’s East Coast, delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience. Discreetly positioned overlooking the Hazards Mountains, and the pristine waters of Great Oyster Bay, Saffire blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty.Featuring 20 luxurious suites ranging from $1750 to $2750 a night, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this new experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. Saffire’s approach to luxury accommodation delivery is not constrained by conventional five-star ratings. Staying at Saffire is an experience designed to enrich and uplift, giving a new perspective in this unique environment.
The food philosophy is focused on procuring the finest regional produce to craft cuisine that highlights the best of the Tasmanian East Coast, and guests are encouraged to engage and connect with the location through various complimentary activities and paid experiences.
- 20 luxurious suites inspired by the beauty of the local coastal environment offer incredible vistas
- Located on Tasmania’s east coast with some of the most beautiful beaches and freshest air in the world
- Tailored itineraries for each guest
- A range of over 17 activities and experiences celebrate Tasmanian’s history, beauty and produce, delivering a sense of learning and achievement
- Spa Saffire features a range of deluxe facials, invigorating and restoring body treatments and massage therapies
- Saffire’s acclaimed restaurant Palate offers daily changing degustation menus and lunchtime gourmet BBQ’s. Chef Hugh’s Whitehouse’s cooking classes are a must
- Premium suites feature plunge pools and kitchen and dining areas
- In its first year Saffire has been awarded Best Overall Hotel Australia by AHA and best Luxury Lodge – Australian Traveller
Saffire Freycinet Tasmania Images
To book your relaxing luxury stay at Saffire Freycinet Tasmania please contact Dave Pope on 0778 6223304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org