The Louise Barossa Valley
It is bold gastronomic statements like these that inspire foodies to fly in from Australia, Japan and the United States to stay at The Louise , Barossa Valley and sample the food at Appellation.
The Louise – A Hotel in the Barossa Valley
- The Louise, an idyllic luxury vineyard retreat, encompassing acclaimed restaurant Appellation, is situated on a gentle hill surrounded by hundreds of acres of vines, with breathtaking vistas across the world renowned Barossa Valley.
Just fifteen luxurious suites, each with its own private courtyard and terrace, provide guests with complete privacy. The look is soft contemporary, with inspired design and artworks a focus throughout the property.
Casual and elegant are the hallmarks of destination restaurant Appellation at The Louise, where an inspired culinary team guide one of Australia’s finest regional dining venues. The daily changing Chef’s Tasting Menu and seasonal a la carte menu show a passion for fresh, local produce, and complement an extensive wine list.
The Louise specialises in creating bespoke, authentic Barossa guest experiences, showcasing the region’s acclaimed food, wine and culture. Private tastings and winemaker introductions may be arranged by professional, informed staff, who are keen to share their knowledge. Enjoyable diversions include hot air ballooning, cycling, hiking, the acclaimed Barossa Farmers’ Market, Breakfast with the Kangaroos, and much more.
- The Louise is an easy one hour drive from Adelaide Airport and CBD
- Each suite offers luxury, private spaces and generous ensuites with spa tubs with views of the surrounding vineyards of the Barossa
- Premium suites are appointed with fireplaces and outdoor rain showers
- Rates include gourmet continental breakfast delivered in suite
- Appellation is widely acknowledged as one of Australia’s finest regional dining experiences
- Priority booking at Appellation for guests of The Louise
- Signature guest experiences: Breakfast with the Kangaroos and Most Brilliant Blend winemaking experience
- The Louise specialises in exclusive tastings and winemaker introductions tailored to guests’ interests
The Louise , Barossa Valley Images
To book your hotel stay at the Louise, Barossa Valley please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or email email@example.com