Take Some Bush Luxury at Bamurru Plains Kakadu
An utterly remote, stunningly crafted wilderness lodge, Bamurru Plains Kakadu is African-style bush luxury. Built on stilts over the wetlands, Bamurru is state-of-the-art rustic with staff who can morph from Jeeves into Crocodile Dundee.
Bamurru Plains Kakadu
- Located near Kakadu National Park, a profusion of birds and wildlife are on the doorstep of Bamurru Plains , a unique bush camp that exudes ‘Wild Bush Luxury’ and brings a touch of style to a remote and beautiful wilderness.Each of the 9 safari bungalows has been designed to expose guests to the sights and sounds of the bush. Our concept is simple – we focus on key comforts: a supremely comfortable bed; and exceptional food and wine. Lodge facilities include a swimming pool, outdoor deck and an indoor dining and bar area. Our guides and hosts provide an informal level of attention that is only possible in a small and exclusive camp.
It is the local knowledge and passion of the guides that brings the experience alive: included in the stay is air boating on the floodplains, guided walks and safari drives – local wildlife includes wallabies, wallaroos, dingos, crocodiles, wild pigs and buffalo.
• 9 fan-cooled safari bungalows with en-suite
• Small group guided activities with our knowledgeable field guides
• Dining is a hosted experience with all guests dining together accompanied by lodge manager or field guides
• 25 minute flight from Darwin by light aircraft or 3 hour drive from Darwin
• Minimum two night stay
• Seasonal closure from 1st December – 31st January
• Optional excursions: Arnhem Land, Kakadu NP, fishing, scenic flights
• Suitable for children 8+
- All meals, beverages from a select open bar
- Daily scheduled activities: airboating on the floodplains, 4WD safaris, guided walks, wildlife viewing, and a river cruise (seasonal)
Bamurru Plains Kakadu National Park images
To book you stay at Bamurru Plains in the Kakadu National Park please contact Dave Pope on 01926 658797 or email email@example.com