Indonesia Yacht Charter
Talk to us about arranging your Indonesia Yacht Charter experience in 2018
Indonesia is a wonderful destination for luxury yacht charter and hosts the largest archipelago in the World, some 17,504 large and small tropical islands. Combine this with its outstanding nature, beauty and World class diving and you will realise that Indonesia yacht charter is something to consider for 2018.
The private yacht charter itinerary below around the Komodo islands is just an example of what we can arrange as well as a private villa before or after your yacht charter to enhance your time in this amazing country.
- DAY 1 / LOMBOK
- You will be collected from the agreed pick up point and transported to the yacht and travel north along the stunning Bali coastline across the strait to Lombok. There are a variety of things to see and do on Lombok but as an example, trek up to the waterfalls in Lombok, experience the diving and snorkelling that the island offers, visit the handicraft villages and buy some souvenirs or, if you prefer, just sunbathe on the beach while we prepare a delicious evening BBQ.
- DAY 2 / SATONDA
- You will arrive at Satonda in the early morning. This is a small island with a inactive volcano and its mystical crater awaits you. This island is great for exploring, snorkelling and diving. At sunset, be transfixed by the ‘flying foxes’ that fly past in their thousands on their way to their nightly fruit feast on Sumbawa Island.
- DAY 3 / SUMBAWA
- By morning you will arrive at Wera, the east coast of Sumbawa where you can visit a Buginese settlement: famous for their traditional ‘phinisi’ boat building skills.
At lunchtime, your journey will continue to Sangean; another volcanic island with lush green tropical hills, black sand beaches and rich wildlife to be admired.
Continue on to Banta with its beautiful coral gardens where you will anchor for the night.
- DAY 4 / RINCA
- This island sits next to Komodo as the 2
nd largest island in the National Marine Park and World Heritage site; it’s probably the richest in fauna.
During the morning, go in search of the wild horses, monkeys, water buffalo and the incredible bird life that includes the cockatoo and parrots and of course, not forgetting the famed Komodo dragons.
After lunch, sail on to nearby Sabolon or any other island you wish to see in the region and experience the pristine beaches and reefs.
Late afternoon, you will lift anchor once again to night sail to the Riung Archipelago, north of Flores.
- DAY 5 / RIUNG
- Relax! With 17 islets in this archipelago, this day is all about lapping up your beautiful surroundings and enjoying some pure relaxation and some serious ‘down time’. These islets are ideal for lazing under an umbrella and reading a book, enjoying an afternoon snooze after a BBQ lunch on the beach or for the more active, snorkelling, beachcombing, climb one of the summits to enjoy the panoramic view over the sea and Flores. At the end of the afternoon, you set sail to Ropa, a small harbour on the coast of Flores.
- DAY 6 / FLORES – KELIMUTU VOLCANO
- Having arrived in Ropa at dawn on Flores, you can be transported by bus up Kelimutu volcano, famous for its 3 coloured lakes and its extraordinarily mystical atmosphere which is unique in the world.
Set sail in the afternoon for the town of Labuhan Bajo at the westernmost point of Flores.
- DAY 7 / FLORES – LABUHAN BAJO
- You arrive here late morning. Here you can visit a nearby village and if you are lucky, attend a ‘capi’ (whip) dance which the Manggarai District is famous for.
At midday, sail to a nearby secluded island for swimming, snorkelling and exploring the interior. Late afternoon sail on to Komodo bay for relaxing quiet night under the stars.
- DAY 8 / KOMODO
- In the morning, you have another opportunity to glimpse, or stumble over, the last representative of Jurassic Park left on earth: the Komodo Dragon!
For the afternoon’s entertainment, you can visit Gili Lawa Laut and hike the local summit to enjoy a fabulous panoramic view over the islands of Komodo and Flores.
- DAY 9 / MOJO
- Enjoy a relaxing day on Mojo Island with its beautiful reefs for swimming and snorkelling or stroll the lush green hills and tropical forest.
Late afternoon you set sail for Lombok.
- DAY 10 / BALI
- In the morning you bid adieu to your luxury yacht charter, the crew and captain in Southern Bali and are transferred to your choice of villa or the airport.
Find our more about Indonesia Yacht Charter
If you would like to find out more about the charter of a luxury yacht in Indonesia then please call us on 01926 658797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org