South Africa Wine Tour
This wonderful South Africa wine tour will give you a perfect introduction to South Africa including Cape Town, the wine region and the sea.
Our suggested South African cape and wine tour includes the following.
- Meet and Greet by private car at Cape Town Airport and transfer to Hotel
- 3 Nights at One and Only Cape Town
- Afternoon half day City and Mountain Tour
- Full day Cape Point and Peninsula Tour
- Full day Walk to Freedom Tour
- Transfer to Franschhoek Country House with visits to various elite wine farms en-route
- 2 Nights accommodation at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
- Full day visiting various cheese and wine farms
- Transfer to Hermanus – Marine Hotel – Whale watching stop en-route. Note whale watching season is May to November only
- 3 Nights accommodation at The Marine Hotel
- Visit creation wines for a vineyard tour and a secret food pairing
- Private car transfer from The Marine to Cape Town International
- One&Only Hotel Capetown
- Welcome to One&Only Cape Town, an urban chic resort setting a whole new standard for South Africa hotels. Offering an unprecedented level of luxury and style to one of the world's most fascinating cities, One&Only Cape Town will enchant your senses and renew your sense of self.
One&Only Cape Town creates a welcoming atmosphere for all visitors. From the world-famous restaurants and beautiful bar to the extraordinary spa facilities. You will love the experience at One&Only Cape Town, its warmth, hospitality and generosity as she was designed to be enjoyed.
Central to exciting nightlife and entertainment, One&Only Cape Town serves as a gateway to the unique adventures of South Africa such as tours to Robben Island, wildlife safaris, wine country excursions and more.
- Franschhoek Country House
- Franschhoek Country House & Villa is your 5 star hotel accommodation in the heart of the Franschhoek valley complemented by the well known Monneaux Restaurant and a number of guest services on offer for you to enjoy and indulge in.
Situated on the outskirts of the Franschhoek Village, only 1km from the main town it is an ideal base to indulge your tastes for fine wines and world class cuisine. Guests can choose between the original and charming Franschhoek Country House or the Villas at Franschhoek Country House.
- The Marine Hotel Hermanus
- The Marine is one of the southern hemisphere's most spectacular seaside Relais & Châteaux properties. Perched on the cliffs, overlooking Hermanus' Walker Bay, The Marine boasts 40 individually decorated bedrooms and suites.
This unforgettable property overlooks South Africa's most pristine whale sanctuary, and it is just a stone's throw from one of the greatest densities of the endangered Great White Shark in the Cape.
The Marine offers guests the unique opportunity to experience the finest land-based whale watching in the world. From June to November guests are able to view these majestic creatures from the comfort of their beautiful sea view room.
The attention to detail is apparent in every aspect of this remarkable owner managed property. Each piece of The Marine story adds another element to an unforgettable stay.
Book your place on a Luxury South Africa Wine Tour
If you would like to book your place on this luxury South Africa wine tour please contact us on 0778 6623304or firstname.lastname@example.org