Australia and New Zealand Holidays
If you are planning your Australia and New Zealand holidays then you have made a very good choice and we might just be able to help you make the right decisions.
Pope&Sons are travel experts for Australia and New Zealand holidays as well as incorporating both countries into a longer around the world ticket. Both countries are a long way from the UK so we always recommend breaking the journey on the outward and return flight and there is a myriad of choices to enhance your trip. You could sample the frenetic and exciting city of Tokyo and then relax in the friendly and barefoot resorts and islands of Fiji with some shopping in New York to finish off. Whatever your desire , we will ensure you have the best Australia and New Zealand combined holiday. Here are a few suggestions but all depend on how much time you have:
- For first time visitors to Australia we would recommend an iconic Sydney , Rock and Reef itinerary which will enable you to see some of the most famous landmarks and experiences.
- As New Zealand is a smaller country we would recommend our 7 night highlights of New Zealand tour or our West Coast Wild
- If you are fans of Lord of the Rings then a family adventure to middle earth is a must
- If this is your second visit to Australia then we would suggest a visit to the West coast and the Ningaloo Reef
- We would always recommend pre-booking city stopover packages in either country that will include airport transfers and a couple of city tours to get you used to the area. Once you have recovered from the jet-lag why not hire a car and explore the country?
- The weather and time of year is important especially if you are travelling to tropical North Queensland or the Northern Territory around Darwin.
So whenever you are ready to discuss your Australia and New Zealand holidays please get in touch with Dave Pope on 0778 6623304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it happen for you.