Sydney Points of Interest
Are you travelling to Sydney this year and looking for some advice? Well here are our recommended Sydney points of interest compiled by Archie Pope age 7
Visit the Sydney Opera House
- The building is 185 metres long and 120 metres wide.
- Work started on it in 1959, with 10,000 builders employed
- The building has 6,225 square metres of glass and 645 kilometres of electric cable
Three things to do or see in the Blue Mountains
- Go walkabout with an Aboriginal guide
- See the three sisters that tower over 900 metres high and part of the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. The best place to see them is from Echo Point lookout at Katoomba.
- The Six Foot Track is a three day 44km walking track that stretches from Katoomba to Jenolan Caves. It is a walking track that will take you through forests and national parks and some of the beautiful valleys of the Blue Mountains.
Visit Bondi Beach
- Some surfing
- Build some sandcastles
- Have sausages and prawns on a barbeque
I hope you liked my article about my recommended Sydney Points of Interest and will now visit our website to book your holiday so my dad can take me to Sydney one day as I really want to visit my cousins.
Archie Pope aged 7