Capella Lodge Lord Howe Island
Have you considered Capella Lodge Lord Howe Island?
- Lord Howe Island is a ‘treasure island’ lost in time, a pristine natural environment of rugged volcanic peaks, lush forests awash with rare plants and birds and serene turquoise lagoons home to a kaleidoscope of marine life. Celebrated as the pinnacle of luxury, Capella Lodge Lord Howe Island rests atop romantic Lovers Bay. An inspired architectural design welcomes spectacular views of the ocean, reef and mountains into the lodge. A feeling of relaxed sophistication flows throughout this subtropical island escape.Capella’s island-style suites feature lavish king beds, beach-chic furnishings and generous decks. This is barefoot luxury at its best. Outside, guests explore the island and the world’s southern-most coral reef. Luxurious surrounds, exceptional island-inspired dining and unforgettable ‘first-name’ service combine to create an outstanding and exclusive Lord Howe lodging experience. Capella Lodge sets world-class standards of exclusive luxury on Lord Howe.• Unique World Heritage listed subtropical island less than 2 hours flight from Sydney or Brisbane• A limited few enjoy this island paradise; only four hundred guests at a time are permitted on the island
• Lord Howe boasts the world’s southern-most coral reef; the warm turquoise waters of the lagoon teem with life and there is no summer monsoon nor stinger season
• Guests take to rainforest walking tracks, relax on whitesanded beaches, snorkel, dive or join a glass-bottom boat tour to explore the underwater world, spend the day deep sea fishing, hand feed the fish or play golf and tennis. Adult mountain bikes and lagoon kayaks are complimentary at Capella
• Nine contemporary island-style suites designed to complement Lord Howe’s pristine natural environment provide luxurious, serene refuge
• Fine dining in the Lodge Restaurant showcases a bounty of seafood and fresh regional produce